Each kg contains:
Vitamin A 25,000,000 I.U
Vitamin D 5,000,000 I.U
Vitamin E 7,500 mg
Vitamin B1 1,250 mg
Vitamin B2 5,000 mg
Vitamin B6 5,000 mg
Vitamin B12 25 mg
Vitamin C 62,500 mg
Vitamin K3 4,375 mg
Calcium D-Pantothenate 15,000 mg
Folic Acid 625 mg
Nicotinic Acid 20,000 mg
Biotin 250 mg
Potassium / potassium Chloride 7,860 mg
Sodium / Sodium Chloride 22,500 mg
Magnesium / Magnesium Sulfate 7,000 mg
Carrier up to 1,000 grams
1. To increase the efficiency of eating and enhance egg production.
2. To accelerate body growth.
3. To prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies so that poultry and other livestock remain in healthy condition.
4. To prevent soft eggshells and increase the eggshell formation more perfectly, especially in very hot weather.
5. To prevent stress and increase the body endurance.
6. To reducing death rate.
7. To Maintain the condition of poultry after vaccination, beak cutting, cage transfer, and decreasing of egg production.
Dosage and usage:
1 gram per 8 liters of drinking water, given daily for 5 days every month and at the time of vaccination.
In sick condition and very hot weather, the dose can be doubled.
1 kg can